My Favourite Stationery Stores In Australia
I am convinced paper is not going anywhere - stationery is actually here to stay, regardless of technology. You can invent all the computers, phones and fandangled things you like, but there is nothing like sitting down and actually writing in a journal or writing a letter or card, you cannot replicate that experience.
And as a perfectly normal 40 year old woman, I'm here to tell you that you cannot have enough stationery. I'm talking notebooks, notepads, cards, wrapping paper, tags, prints and pencils. I have stashes all over my house, draws, cupboards and anywhere else I can fit it!
My obsession is not reasonable and I also know that I'm not alone.
Where do paper addicts get their fix? Where are the best stationery shops in Australia?
I am going to tell you which brands I love and where I get my fix!
My Favourite Stationery Brands
- Frank Stationery - www.frankstationery.com
- Bianca Cash - www.biancacash.com
- Emma Kate Co - www.shop.emmakateco.com
- In The Daylight - www.inthedaylight.com.au
- Kate Spade - www.katespade.com
- Ban.do - www.bando.com
- Rifle Paper Co - www.riflepaperco.com
- Lucky 44 - www.lucky44.com.au (I love this brand hahahah )
- Moleskine - www.moleskine.com